Here are my ideas for my thesis so far:
Photography Class Platform
A mobile device, software and curriculum for teaching photography.
- Students get their assignment on the device.
- Students go out and take pictures.
- Each picture is automatically sent back to the teacher’s device.
- The pictures are tagged with ambient sound, music being played on iPod, and GPS location.
- The teacher replies to the student with his voice recorded comments.
- Student takes more pictures or goes to the next assignment.
- At the end of the class the teacher will give out each student’s grade based on their work.
- The students can share the pictures and comments received between them after class.
SPiRT (Subconscious Picture Rating Tool)
Our private picture libraries are ever growing. Using eye tracking, I propose to rate your pictures by simply looking at them. The more your eye stays on one picture, the higher the rating it gets.
A kaleidoscope that generates sounds/music according to what the user is seeing. The “analogue” visuals will generate digital sounds.