Today we had the privilege of having Jonathan Harris talk to us during Nature of Code class.
He is a Computer Scientist/Artist who has done some amazing work mainly focused on data aggregation and visualization.
These were my favorite two:
In the light of that, I am going to use this blog entry to test his software…
I feel amazed and in awe of the human creativity, where we think everything has been invented and then someone shows up with a brand new way of looking at the world.
Let’s see if We Feel Fine catches this entry 🙂
Expanding Interactive Video – midterm
– Sitting with back to the audience, head down, eyes closed
– Eye Tracking gear on (one camera on my eye and one facing forward)
– Laptop in hand
– Ask everyone to turn on their own web cams and arrange them so people behind can see each others screens
– Music starts
– Fades from black to image of my eyes opening
– Turn and face the audience
– Start mixing the video reacting to the music