Took the Gallup Strength Finder as part of EdCareer’s program to prepare us better for the workplace. You answer a series of questions and they determine your top 5 characteristics amongst 34 listed below. My top 5 were:
Very impressed with the results… key phrases I liked from the report:
- You are energized by the steady and deliberate journey from ignorance to competence.
- Your excitement leads you to engage in adult learning experiences—yoga or piano lessons or graduate classes.
- This Learner theme does not necessarily mean that you seek to become the subject matter expert, or that you are striving for the respect that accompanies a professional or academic credential.
- You feel as if every day starts at zero. By the end of the day you must achieve something tangible in order to feel good about yourself.
- You know that you are able—able to take risks, able to meet new challenges, able to stake claims, and, most important, able to deliver.